Compliance: Our services
Almost every country has their own VAT rules. This also includes within the EU where the VAT is reasonably harmonized. There is the possibility that based on the local laws, local VAT must also be charged. Questions such as: which tariff is applied ,when does a VAT statement need to be filed and when should the VAT be paid. They all need to be answered correctly. Our available services include:
- Reviewing and filing the VAT statements, ICP and Intrastat returns for Dutch and foreign companies in the Netherlands
- Supporting Dutch companies by the filing of VAT returns, ICP and Intrastat returns in a foreign country
- Filing refund requests for foreign VAT for Dutch companies
- Applying for new VAT registrations in the Netherlands and in foreign countries
- Tax representation for foreign companies which are active in the Netherlands.